1649 Hollis Street, Halifax
- 198 seat restaurant, plus 35-40 seat patio during warmer months
- Connected to a nine-storey, 120-suite luxury hotel
- Fully built-out commercial kitchen and high-end interior finishes in place
- Easy and convenient access, with two entrances
- Various revenue streams including hotel room service and banquets
- Large street facing windows and high ceiling heights
- Multiple signage opportunities on Bedford Row, Sackville and Hollis Streets
1649 Hollis Street is a rare and exciting restaurant opportunity in Halifax’s downtown core, just one block up from the waterfront. Formerly occupied by Ryan Duffy’s Steak & Seafood, the space is connected to, and located on the lower level, of The Hollis Halifax – a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton. Main access to the space is at the corner of Bedford Row and Sackville Street, across from The Maple. There is also elevator access to the space from Hollis Street, through the hotel entrance.
This opportunity includes over 5,300 sf of space, currently configured to accommodate 198 seats. The space maintains three active liquor licenses, has a commercial kitchen in place, high-end interior renovations, and additional office and storage space in the basement.
If you still need convincing about how great of an opportunity this is, it also comes with the unique added benefit of servicing The Hollis Halifax’s room service and banquet requirements, which in the past have exceeded sales of $1 million per year.
|Listing ID :||
|Building Name :||
The Hollis Halifax
|Address :||1649 Hollis Street
Valet parking at Metro Park
|Max Contiguous Space:||
|Min Divisible Space:||